It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Monday, April 13, 2009

-ve side of human

I hate people making a blind guess as a fact/conclusion ...

What we have seen and what we have heard might not be true
Do not jump into the conclusion immediately
As there are many other possibilities of how things could lead to what we saw and heard of
and of course it could be a possitive or a negative one
but negative ones always lead the way
I don't know why. Maybe it's just human nature that prefer to think of the bad rather than the good.

Seek for an answer/proof before you come to a conclusion or it will just remain as an assumption.

The act of making a blind guess and treat it as a fact is blaming/scolding others for things that you think they did.
ARGH~~~ it annoys me!!!

I will normally stand up for myself if something similar happens to me but sometimes I found that it's not worth to spend your time explaining to people who acted that way even if there is misunderstanding ( provided it is not a serious one) or there would be many explaining to do.

and normally these people don't accept opinion easily
so pathetic...

0 comments: