It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

So lame...

Can't help to start blogging about this song after I've overheard this song again for the second time after the my first time on the radio.

Let's look at the lyrics of this chinese song which I think the writer is kinda lame though the music is quite ok....
p/s I do not know who is the singer and also the writer


你问我为什么
不再给你安慰
在寒风中漫步有家不回
好几天不见面都无所谓
你问为什么把你的心推毁
又把照片撕碎后不后悔
你问我为了什么开始喝酒
而且每次都喝醉
不要说我做得不对
不要说你永远不会
因为我在无意间听见有人叫你宝贝
不要说这是个误会
请不要在我面前流泪
因为我明明听见有人叫你宝贝
让他叫你宝贝


He lives in the past or what?
Holy shit!! he has gotta give his girl her own space man...
should they meet everyday?
furthermore there is no harm for a harmless flirt...
When someone called the girl " honey, babe, sweetie " doesn't mean that he is the " second guy "
The boy shouldn't make a big deal out of it damn...


I'd be so freak out if my boy were the guy..
NO WAY ~~~~

2 comments:

chian nv said...

wey...i like the song very much la...so happen that afta i put it as my blog song then i see ur blogpost here: p

i guess the lyric is saying that a girl is doing sth betraying or some sort?

but then seriously,
i cant accept when pple who r not supposed to call someone "baby" call the one whom u mind "baby" lo..haha...mayb it's jz a normal calling or whatsoever...
but i jz can't accept lo
HAHA

RulerofSimplicity said...

Ya la 2nd time heard from ur blog.. music i'm kind of like it also but the lyrics... *speechless*

I think it's just normal and not a big deal...