It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yay ! I'm Going THERE!!!

Oh yeah, I think I can now officially announce that I'm going to the STATES !
Will be leaving on the 12 or 11 of June...

Am going under Work and Travel Programme ( WAT)... of course the best part is to get travel...
and I'm telling you... I'm so gonna work like hell during working period ( provided if I can get extra hours ) and spend like hell after that !!! woo hoo !!!

I don't plan to go if I were to defer my semester but after giving it some thoughts...
I've decided to DEFER...
Yeah right, a break from the hell, the school of architorture....
I'm SO~~~~ gonna say bye bye to you, torturing mania!

Here is the place that I gonna work at Morey's Piers in New Jersey.
I'm so loving the beach... hehe
For those who know me well, yeah I'm gonna stock up my luggage with the Sunplay sun block SPF 130++ for 4 months supply and of course not to forget my sunglasses ( such a puteri lilin *swt* lol) oh ya not to forget the umbrella too :P ...

Places that will be in the visiting list are New York City, Washington D.C, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, Miami ( if can get cheap flight), LA, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Seattle ( maybe ). Woo hoo... so syiok!

lalalalala~~~ I'm so looking forward to it.


* Date of departure and arrival has not confirm yet as I've not purchase the air ticket

0 comments: