It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

'Fatal' Mistake

Was conned to go to school for the annual meeting... ARGHH~~~
It was ok then , because I've got a chance to wear the uniform again after quite some time :P
Well I was given a mission to take the group photo and.... there is a small mistake but actually a huge one....

Here is it !

Photo 1


Photo 2

Photo 3

Can you spot anything from the 3 pictures above?
No? Yes?
OK take a look at the most left of photo 1 and also photo 2
There were 2 people missing in photo 1 :P
( Well I was told to zoom in by the head who stand beside me and we did not notice those 2 were there as the space above them is quite empty ) *OMG*
And photo 3 is the end result of merging the 2 person from photo 2 to photo 1...
Aiks... I do really need to thank the new invension of photo editing -----> the PHOTOSHOP !
What a mistake to be make when taking a group photo !! GRR~~~
Blame it on kok sing :P but I'm responsible for it as well because if I'd checked properly it won't happen... :(
p/s : dun let kok sing know about this...Don't reveal my blog to him !!! :P

0 comments: