It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

PMS 2 - I want my medicine back !

It's my PMS time again!!! ARGHH~~~~

Please help me I need some medicine to calm me down !!!

Yeah, suddenly I remembered that I have that 'medicine' with me before but too bad that it has reached its expired date * CRYING *

How I wish that it do not have an expire date!!!

I want it now... * sob *
I want him now ... * crying *

Why he has to make me giving a manufactured date to it and he inturn giving me an expired date after that???

2 comments:

chian nv said...

wa...
got what medicine so good for PMS
i want it too!
u know rite...me too have severe pain....


NAH..i noe u won't wana SHARE ur medicine with me
XD

RulerofSimplicity said...

haha... it's only for EMO not for the pain.

erm well yeah, it cant be shared hehe...
I guess you got the hidden message in this post:P