It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My CNY Celebration

Well basically we just went back during the new year eve to have our reunion dinner...
but for my dad side they are used to have lunch so we went over to mom side at night to join their dinner :p

Looking at those newphews running around it just remind me that our time is over and the grandparents are gone too. It's time for the new generation... It sounds like I'm getting old :P

We used to be paired up by our parents with the almost same aged cousin as so for easy comparison~~~ from the school result to our height ( yeah! ridiculous)...

These are the few pairs:
1. my sis (Siew Li) with Randy koko
- each of them has a child now Ryan and Syivesh which is the first pair of the new
generation as they were borned in the same year.
2. Me and Sze hui
- We were both born in the same year too... and we use to have a same shirt and took a
picture together with that shirt... pretty much like twins ( try to find the picture and scan it :P)
- We are now studying in different Uni for our degree...
3. Kia Siang and Zachary
- 1 year difference
4. Ryan and Syivesh
- turning 3 in a few months time

Next, was the dinner for the first day of the Chinese New Year...taking in a restaurant together with my dad's stepmother family...

After dinner is when we are going out to join the crowd and it made me confuse between Eye on Malaysia and Eye on Melaka ... It's a totally different thing man...

Bro took me as an experimental rat for this

Here we are... Sze Hui and me !!!

Again, experimental rat by Bro

Lastly, slept for the whole day on the second day of CNY then back to KL ...

0 comments: