It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Port Dickson

It was a last minute trip to Seremban to my housemate's boyfriend's sister's birthday party ( lol kinda unrelated *bleh* )

Well, I did say that I hate putting up a night during a last minute trip and I mean it until my conscience betrayed me when the couple invited me to put up a night at his family vacation condo by the seaside at Port Dickson.

I just couldn't help myself when a seaside/beach is in offer and so I went!

This is what I got around 7.30am at the balcony... unexpectectly awsome view!
How I wish it is my house.

When mentioning about Port Dickson, sure not to forgot the stupidest thing I've encounter there 2 years ago..

~Yeah, drove all the way down in the middle of the night with partially closed eyes to admire the dawn. How the hell on earth that we are going to have dawn in Port Dickson???!!! as it is on the WEST coast !!!

We only realised that we were at the west when the sun is already shining bright up the sky!!!

I think this is the stupidest thing I'll never forget in my life !!! WTF

2 comments:

chian nv said...

wa...PD got such nice view...
unbelievable

RulerofSimplicity said...

nono... u should praise my photography skill..