It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It is 2009

I would say that I have a very weird way of starting my year 2009...
was walking ( and you could say running ) around KLCC and Bukit Bintang area at 1am ... and the thing is -- I'm not even there to watch the fireworks!!!

Anyway I would like to thank the person who gave me a tiring and sweat a lot night walk at these area or I'll be rotting in front of my lappie :) It isn't that bad afterall because it's the intention of the person wanting to keep me accompany that counts and not what happened in the middle.

At last, hopefully all the 'suey' things in year 2008 will be gone completely and luck will come along in this year 2009 :)

WISH
* many good things will happen in 2009 *
* pass all my uni subjects *
* world peace * LOL
* money money come * ( so that I could go travel )
etc etc etc....

HAPPY NEW YEAR (2009) EVERYONE!!!!

0 comments: