It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

PMS

PMS - Premenstrual Syndrome
is a disorder characterized by a set of hormonal changes that trigger disruptive symptoms in a significant number of women for up to two weeks prior to menstruation.

so.... PMS does not mean that the aunty is here already it's just that she is coming :P

and yeah I do really get emotional during these period of time....nothing else but EMO!!
even I myself notice the changes and it act as a reminder that my 'aunty' is visiting.
Just stay out of my way or I'll make a big deal out of everything!! and PERHAPS I'm dangerous too...hehe

Here is the BAD NEWS for GUYS !!! *ALERT*
When your girl is having PMS you will be having it too as it stands for Poor Men Suffer (PMS)

Well I felt sorry for you guys but you can't blame us for putting you in the PMS as we are BORN that way. Furthermore, it's all about the hormon but not us.

Pls FORGIVE us by taking in our attitude during that PMS~~~ :P

0 comments: