It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Something in the Book or in the Gurls?


Was flipping through the library book in this newly rented room of mine to get some idea for the design and then I saw this in between the book.




It was just like the yellow non sticking lil notes but it is just of different colour and shapes....
and I suppose it belongs to a gurl...?
Well I was wondering why are the gurls into stuff like that even when they are in college?
Yeah, cute doggie pin, hairy cute lil handphone accessories, etc

I remember when I was young, as if gurls were meant to like barbie, cute soft toy, colourful dress especially PINK, strawberry and bla bla bla....
I wonder whether it's something inborn and stay for life or just for a period of time....
(p/s I never play barbie and I hate barbie :P , never own a soft toy either due to asthma problem)

1 comments:

SueAnn said...

High 5! I've never own a barbie before too! and I hate pink. Lol. Never knew there'd be another girl with similar thoughts. xP