It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cosplay

Was gambling to see a cosplay in Saturday...
Because I wasn't free on Sunday to watch the competition...
Ermm... I'm not really a fans of anime but watched Bleach and the Samurai X

Well there were not much there as it is not the competition day
and this is what I've got




Well I wasn't sure which anime character he's from but just that I think I saw it before












Aha!! Aih doesn't look like kenshin at all !!! ( freak out !!) insulting kenshin....
But it is undeniable that it's a good pose by the cosplayer... it looks alike



ok... this remind me of my childhood... Mong Min Chiu Yan... :P



Finally got a snap of a pretty gal at the exit...
She is the only pretty that I got there....
( read between the lines :P)

0 comments: