It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Holiday

OK it's holiday now
A holiday that I've been waiting for so long
So what's next???

Kinda stuck with this question
Do not know what to do to keep myself occupied during this holiday

Since there MIGHT be a week long trip to Cambodia in between the holidays
so I could not get myself a part time job as it is impossible for me to take off

Watching movie and sleep all the time could be tiring too
Shopping will increase the tendency of spending more $$ or ended up being a shopaholic...

It's neither this nor that
so how?

Haiz... when you are busy you long for holidays and envy those who are on their holiday
and when you are on the holiday you long for something to do

Why is it always like that?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going Cambodia? When?
Haha...i will b going by end of nov...