It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2 Men of My Life

Too many conflicts with him these days
It took me apart from him
till I hugged him yesterday
and felt all the love I have had for him

Thinking of how he took good care of me
I really owe him a lot

He
Will not scold for school result but advise
Will do anything he can to serve me as a princess
Will stand my bad temper ( not always... just sometimes :P)
Will kiss to wake me up every morning ( only until Form6)
Will drive back from office just because I'm afraid of lightning ( when I was in primary)
Will...
Will...
Will...
An endless 'will' of him

Yet I can do nothing to repay him...*sigh*


Oh yeah
busy him
busy this and
busy that...

He is always a busy man
assignmenting
projecting
crapping
friending
yam chaing
Are what he used to do

Can hardly see him once in a month
( OMG!!! not even once a month?!!! Hell yeah!)
He has to molest his wife every now and then ...
cant help it..." boh bian" la....

He
Will....
Will...
Will...
That's the good of him...
( P&C trademark
need to get approval to reveal it XD)
I love to hug him too :P

Don't ask me who will I save if both of them fell into the water
There are only 3 answer for it:
1. Die together with them
2. Save both
3.Dont save any of them
Muahahaha~~~~

0 comments: