It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Visual Art

I went to the group art gallery in Pasar Seni yesterday
21 artists each with 21 of their works are being displayed and are available for sale
Those artists are the real artist and fine art student or so called as junior artist

Well I've discovered this art piece of my friend's lecturer which is a semi translucent PANTIES...

I thought the hair was drawn by a pencil or whatsoever
but after taking a closer look at it.... you can actually see the PUBIC HAIR...OMG

I personally do not like to see dropped hair scattered all over the floor espeacially in the wet it's just disgusting....
Thing that makes it more disgusting is that the hair doesn't look like the normal straight hair...
Curly and short... Yucks!

SO.... I do not fancy this art work at all!!!





The Panties with pubic hair


There is another art piece of a fine art student from dasign is being sold for RM588
Why RM588?
It is actually the potrait of the artist's father
Entitled 我爸爸 (My Father) in chinese and it sounds something like 五八八 (588)
and surprisingly it was sold out on the first day of the exhibition
kinda touching...



My father


And at last, this is the art work of my friend entitled " Depression"
the first question was appointed to her when I first saw this picture was " it is a man or a women?"
why?
just simply because it looks musculine but there are boobs and pussy....
HAHAHA~~~


I'm so depress....ouch!

It looks like money making is quite easy for the artists as long as you've got a place to display your work.... XD
unlike what I've thought of them...
~they can only be rich after they are dead :P
can I sell my model there too? haha...
During the exhibition I've got to know why an artist seems to be so emotional and acted in a strange way like what we used to see in TV

Quite an eye opener for me...
Yeah and she is going to give me one of her art work worth RM150 as my birthday present...Yay!

1 comments:

chian nv said...

the disgusting panties...
so called visual art...
like something rotten...
yer~