It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Hair Cut

Wohoo... hair cut by Mr Min Byong Kwon in Shunji Matsuo Midvalley Boulevard

Since Kaoru is no longer there so I've decided to give him a shot and his skill turn out to be not bad
what turned out is what I like espeacially the bouncing effect and not too layered feel of it
although it might be expensive but I think it's worth it.

Yeah, after the hectic weeks before external review though there are still many more to do...
A hair cut would make me feel better
CUT off the stress, CUT off the miserable days, CUT off the boring part of my life :P

CUT CUT CUT !!! C-U-T !!!!

2 comments:

chian nv said...

but y no pix de...-.-

RulerofSimplicity said...

tak bawa camera and cant see the difference in picture...
must see it LIVE...
hahaha...