It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh I love Seattle!

Hoho, it's my last stop and also the favourite city of mine --- Seattle

I'm glad that I did choose to come here when I was wondering whether to stay in LA instead.
I love Seattle... not hectic, kinda slow, and it seems like a typical american city... and most importantly the leaves turned red as an indication for the autumn season as I can't find it either in LA or NYC. LOL jakun me...

I'm feeling good strolling from the space needle to the city centre, it feels so relaxing. The people are also helpful. Met with 1 old couple who is going back to their home, Seattle in the LA airport, they are the one who wake me up from my sleep while waiting for the check in counter to open. We have a long chat with the uncle and he showed me the tatoo he got from Fiji... it's a turtle, it's nice.


The first Starbucks!!!




Cute lil Sea Otter

The Pike Market



" I'm backpacking along with my master, yay!"





Experience Music Project by Frank O Gehry

Views from the space needle








The guitar installation in Experiencing Music Project




I wish to go back to Seattle once again as there are many more to explore!!!
Someone please bring me there~~~Please~~~~~ :P


0 comments: