It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's the city - Las Vegas

After a long hour drive from LA , we had finally reached Vegas in the afternoon and this is the first view we saw after getting off the bus.


This is some sauce served with the dinner main course. To my surprise that it got harden when its temperature went down to the normal room temperature. I suppose it's some sort of saturated fat which is unhealthy? I've been taking this thing in for the night... yucks!



After dinner, getting a cab down to the city centre. Starting to have the Vegas feel that we watched from the TV all time?
But to my disappointment was....
yes, it is well lit up and that make it looks nice and happening... but it's only stretch out on just a particular street for like 4-5km? the rest was dark....





And... we have tried out the limo... once in a life time experience? hehe



And the driver took us here for a picture " Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada "


Back in the limo