It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baseball Match --- Baltimore

When I signed up for the Baltimore Baseball trip I've no idea what do they have in Baltimore and the main purpose is to watch the baseball game although I do not know the rule of the game...

At least you have been to one match here and joined the crowd there

It was BOSTON RED SOX vs BALTIMORE ORIOLES !!!
Of course the famous team won la~~~ ( just knew it although we did not stay till the end)


Upon the arrival

Lunch at Phillies looked good

Walking towards the stadium after lunch

The moving crowd

Wow! wow! look at the crowd outside the stadium

And the crowd inside the stadium. It surprisingly many people!

The player + the field

The spectators. Too bad that we gotta sit separately with our friend :(

Went out of the game after some time... During the time spent in the stadium the only thing that I know for sure is only the home run ... LOL

That's all I know about baseball for sure :P

Candid with some Taiwanese chicks

This gurl took this picture because she thinks that the way I hold my camera is damn yeng and she is imitating it :P

0 comments: