It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

After waking up in there morning, I was wondering what will I be doing for the rest of my day. aiks! I have not been to The Curve and One U that area as the decoration over there seems to be nice. so... not much of chirstmas picture taken by my DSLR... what a shame to claim that I'm into photography :P ( I suppose that most photographer will take the opportunity to snap snap the joy of this festival? )

I'm just lying down on my bed feeling extremely bored... sienz! sienz! sienz! while there are plenty of programme awaiting ahead but I'm just too lazy to get up as if there were 100kg iron ball being chained to my legs and hands.

And yet still screaming SIEN! SIEN! SIEN! mayb I'm having serious PMS kua...
Finally, I have decided to go to my friend's christmas party to kill the bored and also not to be regret later on for staying at home during this cheerful festival. since there will be a gift exchanging thingy going on so I just went and search around my house for something that can be used as a gift ( of course it' still new ). Sorry for that as the party start at 8 and it was already 7 something...

Unfortunately, there is someone who saw the small packet present and start to complain. Worst still when the gift is opened and he claimed that it's cheap :S I know he might just trying to joke but still it is.....*speechless*..... Although it is small and cheap but I think it's the sincere heart that counts rite? :)


chinese way of ushering christmas -- playing mahjong


after gift exchanging and cadid with our present

Here is the cute lil baby girl who attended the party too...

Although it might not be a real youngsters' christmas party but at least it is a peaceful one. Just like the picture that pop out in my mind describing christmas (except for the snow and there were more people in the house) --- sitting alone on a lazy chair and sipping a hot drink beside the fire in a cottage which is at the countryside while it is snowing outside...

0 comments: