It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Younger Generation

Just saw a blog of a lil gurl who is still studying in secondary school...

Oh yeah guess what she got?
2 Vaio laptops, Canon DSLR, LV bags, latest handphone model....

WOW!!!
It's all that I could not image that I will own at that time and even now
I wonder are they being spoilt by their parents or it is just the way of the rich lives?

Ok well, I got my laptop, DSLR and handphone now but....
~ I am few years older than her :P
~ the laptop was just a Dell laptop
~ a Sony DSLR which is cheaper than the Canon ( my birthday present from my elder brother )
p/s although I've requested him to give me that but I did not expect that he will give me for real
~ a handphone which dated 2 1/2 years back

And during my brother and sister generation, they have none....

The primary pupils....
even the standard one have their high end handphone
It is hard to imagine what their world will look like in the future

will they be demanding?
will they get matured early and fight against parents all the time?
will they get involved in unhealthy activities? p/s even secondary school children smoke and go clubbing ( I don't even know what clubbing is at that time )

I don't think that the education system and the society here are much help on developing the ability to think and judge in the younger generation on everything that they do

If they could not think and judge in the rightway
I do not think that it is a good thing for them to get expose much on all these and give the freedom at such a young age

0 comments: