It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Looking Through Devices


OK I'm getting frustruated with this sunglasses that I have to send it back to fix it trice since the day I've bought it and that would be in January this year.

There was once the person broke the lens while tightening it and I've got to wait for 1 week to get it back

Finally, it has chosen to break
break into half after 7 months

Thank god that
I can no longer use it as it is too dark, not friendly to my ear :P and troublesome
Oh my god that
I've got to spend for another sunglasses

And this is what i finally decided to have for RM170
The lens used is a polarised lens which will conceal the unecessary reflection to enhance driving experience



When I first put it on, I was surprise to see things that cannot be seen by our naked eyes
Opss.... it's not supernatural stuff of course

It just that those car UV and heat protection appeared obvious with this sunglasses
Pattern such as polka dots and stripe can be seen and also there were some that will give a reflection of rainbow colour

Perhaps it will make driving not so boring.....?
(Haha)



0 comments: