It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Su Koh

Who the hell is this " Su Koh"?

Well, his actual name is Koh Su Guan
and I have no idea how he came out with the idea calling himself " Su Koh "
It's weird isn't it?
If I were to follow his pattern of arranging the nickname...
Then...... It will be " Siew Goh "? ( what the ___ )

Yeah and his is thin.... super thin for a guy...
with no ASS !!!

He is my lecturer for my History and Culture 1 in the first semester...
Among all the lecturer, the thing that impressed me the most is his way of speaking...
soft, gentle and accurate pronounciation.
And yeah I like his history class...
as his explaination is clear...
Therefore, I need not study much if I concerntrate in his class
Greeco Roman, basilica, Golden Section, Barroque....
( cant imagine that I'm actually praising him...)

This guy is again my lecturer for the second semester...
This time he took up our design class....
and this is when all the NIGHTMARE started....

Models, models, and models...
he is never enough with the models....

Changes, changes, and changes
he always wanted us to change in the last minute...

Fantasy, fantasy, and fantasy....
he accepts only fantasy kind of design...

Print, print, and print
he always wanted us to print as though the printing is free....

Fail, fail, and fail
" I'm gonna fail you with this kind of design " that's what he said....

He is really driving me crazy ...
stress to the maximum...
any further will take me to the Psychologist already....

And I'm glad now that I'll never see him again...

But....
Do I really hate him that much deep inside me?
It remains unknown....

1 comments:

Saint_Hany said...

how could u said him got no ASS..but i like it..kakaka