It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Rest In Peace, My Friend.

I've received a bad news weeks ago..

my beloved friend had passed away and was shocked with the news as there is nothing abnormal about him except for he had cancer 3 years ago and already had the tumor removed and did the chemo. I thought that he is all well now...

There comes the hypothesis which is it might be due to accident as it was so sudden but I were told that it was the cancer!!!

He had discovered new tumor about 8 months after his chemo but it wasn't a bad cell at the first place. However it did turned into a bad cells as times goes by and he had prepared for it.
To my surprise he lived life fruitfully as if there is nothing is letting him down and carry on with his college, friends and family.

I didn't expect that CNY would be the last time I saw him. Which makes me seriously think of this saying "we would never know, today might be the last day you meet whoever you meet today and the next day they are gone" *touch wood*

What a strong spirit he had. He is only 24.
May him rest in peace and be in a better place.

1 comments:

eMiLy said...

Pray that your friend R.I.P. He's so brave to face the tough time not letting the ones he loves worried.
This is why we must be grateful we are still alive and appreciate everyone and everything around us.