It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not wasting $$ anymore?

Well... ok guys do not tease me!!!

Yeah, I admit that I have my girls magazine hehe...
been collected these for the past 1-2 years.

The price is only RM 5 in the past
p/s RM 5 is the price for the issue which is 2 months later than in Taiwan/Japan,
means that you will get May issue in July and if you wanted to get July issue in July it cost about RM18 :p

Price is going up till RM9 now ( for the late issue... WTF)



But anyway it doesn't matter anymore as I have switched from those to this which is more educational and more wise to spend my RM9 on... :P
p/s it RM9 now not RM8 as shown in the photo


And the switch is because of this... my DSLR :P
which I need to thank my brother for it




At least I think that my $$ is better spent now :)

2 comments:

chian nv said...

haiya...
i think popteen is lucky to get loyal customer like me..
already 6 years~
but then, i only buy it once a while now...
be realistic, it's EXTREMELY expensive lol

RulerofSimplicity said...

ys now sometime no issue and it's damn expensive
even mina is thicker and cheaper than popteen