It's me

Diving into the unknown...

Monday, July 21, 2008

BusyBody

" Hey why are you so busybody?"
" Do you know that that will cause a massive jam whenever there is a car accident."

Oh yeah, I would like to refer that to all the BusyBody person out there
What the heck... What's the accident gonna do with you?

" Eh... you know ah just now ah I saw a lorry terbalik teruk because langgar a bus leh... then langgar the tiang some more.. and I think the driver is dead oo..."

Is that what you wanna tell the first person that you met?
After telling him/her what's next then?
Are you gonna earn any money or something like that?

So? What's the point?
It's not like you are seeing a real spaceship or ET or Celine Dion walking down the street alone in Malaysia

Even some... busy looking at the scene and bang the car infront
Wouldn't it be a lil ridiculous?

Well.. if you don't mind on paying the compensation
Erm... I was thinking perhaps you can consider to pay the compensation in any form for the time and fuel that I've spent waiting in the jam?

0 comments: